membership eligibility, benefits & fees
Women are eligible to join Calgary Newcomers’ Club within three years of arriving in Calgary, or who have had a significant life change ( retirement, marital status etc.) or as approved by the Board of Directors.
- You will receive monthly newsletters and other Club information by email.
- You will be welcome to join in any and all Club activities and interest groups.
- You will have access to Club events. Some are catered and/or subsidized.
- You will be eligible to vote on Club business matters at General Meetings.
CNC Membership Fees:
- $40 – New Members who join between July 1st and December 31st
- $35 – Returning Member Renewals and NuGrads joining from June 1st until June 30th
- $25 – New members who join between January 1st and March 31st
- $40 – New members who join between April 1st and June 30th (join during this period, and membership runs through until June 30th the following year.)