Any woman who has moved to Calgary within the past 3 years or (by special motion of the executive board) within the past 5 years, is eligible to become a member. Any woman who has experienced a significant life change (retirement, divorce, widow, etc) within the past 5 years may request membership.
A prospective member is eligible to attend one activity and one general meeting as a guest (paying her own cost if any is required). A prospective member may also attend a Hospitality Event where a member of the Club’s Executive will answer all her questions about the Club.
To join the Calgary Newcomers’ Club, simply fill out the online application and then submit payment for the membership fee using your credit card or by mailing in a cheque.
The membership fee structure is as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What privileges am I entitled to with my membership?
- you will receive monthly newsletters and other Club information by email
- you are welcome to join in any and all Club activities and interest groups
- as a member in good standing, you are eligible to vote on Club business matters at the General Meetings
2. How do I join ?
- complete the online application and submit payment with your credit card or by cheque
3. Are there activities in the evenings and at weekends?
- yes, there are activities at these times as well as many during the day
If you have any questions, please email us.