- Are you a woman about to move, or have you recently moved to Calgary?
- Are you looking to make some new friends, or get out and explore the City?
- Have you experienced a significant life change (retirement, divorced, widowed, etc) in the past 5 years?
The Calgary Newcomers’ Club (CNC) might be the right fit for you!
Not sure if we are the right Club for you?
If you are unsure, you are welcome to attend one activity and one general meeting as a guest (paying her own cost, if any is required). You may also attend a Hospitality Event, where a member of the Club’s Executive will meet with you, and probably other prospective members, in an informal setting (coffee, anyone?) to give you a first-hand description of all CNC has to offer.
Membership in CNC has its Benefits!
- You will receive monthly newsletters and other Club information by email.
- You will be welcome to join in any and all Club activities and interest groups.
- You will have access to Club events. Some are catered and/or subsidized.
- You will be eligible to vote on Club business matters at General Meetings.
Do you think you would like to join us?
To join the Calgary Newcomers’ Club, simply fill out the online application and then submit payment for the membership fee through PayPal, with a credit card, or by mailing a cheque.
We prefer PayPal, as it is a quick and secure way to receive payment, and it is the quickest way to activate you as a member!
Membership fees vary, depending on when you join within the CNC “year” (the CNC year runs from July 1st of one calendar year to June 30th of the next calendar year).
CNC Membership Fees:
I’ve joined CNC and paid my fees! Now what?
Once you fill out the registration form, pay your fees*, and we receive and process your fees**, the Webmaster will activate your membership. Activating your membership causes our registration system to send you an email confirming your registration*** and then you will know it’s official!
You’re a CNC member!
*Should you experience any problems making your PayPal payment, please email us and let us know you are having difficulty, and we will issue you an invoice for payment via PayPal or credit card.
**Delays are possible–PayPal payments usually take 24-48 hours and cheque payments can take 5-10 days.
***Other useful links are in this system-generated email, so please save it. If you are not sure you have been activated, please email us.
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.